Company & Insurance
What is insurance
Insurance is a relationship at the expense of certain funds created from insurance contributions (insurance premiums) in the event of certain events (insurance relations) to protect the property interests of individuals and legal entities.
Insurance is an economic relationship involving at least two parties (two persons, the subject of the relationship).
Insurance covers different categories of insured persons and its terms vary in terms of insurance liability: it can be carried out by force of law or voluntarily at the outset. That is why it is necessary to classify insurance to regulate this diversity of insurance relationships and to create a unified interconnected system.
The company DOS offers
- Types of property insurance, which include: insurance of buildings, animals, house property, vehicles (cars, mopeds, special equipment) and others.
- Types of production risk insurance, such as business insurance, which includes specific cases in the production or service process.
- Transportation insurance (purchase, customs clearance, delivery, relocation), vehicle insurance against accidents, hijacking or other hazards, cargo insurance, ships, air transport.
- Physical product insurance, which will be downloaded, cleared, delivered, packaged and delivered to its destination.
- Container insurance with the cargo in it.
Digital Outsource Solutions